viernes, 26 de agosto de 2011

Playful... Colorful... Just Beautiful







Hey... I don't know what came into me, but i wanted to be colorful... So I mix and match a bit... You better me the judge to my playful, colorful combo... *XoXo*





Body:

Skin: [Al Vulo] - [S-Vampy] - Previous Group Gift
Eyes: .ID. Summertime Eyes (Past Hunt Item)
Hair: [e] Parade - Exclusive Collection (for Platinum Hunt Deux)
Face Tats: - DAMNED - Funny Face Stikers (WFH) - Stars Stikers
Upper Body Tats: RAMS TATTOOS -estilo tibetano (Group Gift August)
Lower Body Tats: [EY:NO] If you Want me...pay me Tattoo (No Free)






Clothing and Accesories:

Shirt: U.N.I. - OX Hunt Gift (FEMALE) - Part of outfit
Jeans: Poison To rasgao jeans OX hunt Bloggers
Belt: Pepper Snippet Belt Color Me (YIBH)
Shoes: MIEL - FAR BOOTS - polar - Nero Color Sock (No Free)








Face Piercing and Earrings: [ glow ] studio Summer Piercing
Necklace: I love 3 FashiOn Summer Necklace (OXH)
Bracelet: Delirium - Rock Out/Female LL - bracelets (Part of Outfit - Lucky Chair)
Watch: Muism - Chronotech G5_Navy (MHOH)
Gloves: Envious - Attitude is Everything- Finger Tape (Part of Outfit- No Free)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario